segunda-feira, 16 de junho de 2014

Irã e Nigéria na POESIA

IRÃ
I Sinned (Forugh Farrokhzad)


I sinned, a sin full of pleasure,
In an embrace which was warm and fiery;
I sinned surrounded by arms
Which were hot and avenging and iron.

In that dark and silent seclusion,
I looked into his secret-full eyes;
My heart impatiently shook in my breast
In response to the requests of his needful eyes.

In that dark and silent seclusion,
I sat disheveled at his side;
His lips poured passion on my lips,
And I escaped from the sorrow of my crazed heart.

I whispered in his ear the tale of love:
I want you, O life of mine,
I want you, O love-giving embrace,
You, O crazed lover of mine.

Passion shone like a flame in his eyes.
The red wine danced in the cup.
My body in the soft bed
Drunkenly shook on his chest.

I sinned, a sin full of pleasure,
Next to a shaking, stupefied form;
O God, who knows what I did
In that dark and quiet seclusion.


In: "The Sin" from Hillman, Michael C., ' Furugh Farrukhzad Modern Iranian Poet' in Middle Eastern Muslim Women Speak, Fernea, Elizabeth and Bezirgan, Basima (eds.), (Austin: University of Texas Press, 1977



***



NIGÉRIA
VIAGEM (Wole Soyinka)


Mesmo chegado ao fim da viagem,
jamais senti que tinha chegado.
Peguei a estrada
lentamente a subir a encosta das perguntas, e que me leva
inclusive a descer à terra que conduz a casa. Sei
que a minha carne está claramente mordiscada, perdida
para o perturbado peixe entre as vagas sussurrantes –
deixei-os para trás em minha rota
E assim também com o pão e o vinho
necessito a partilha da derrota e da carestia
deixei-os para trás em minha rota
jamais senti que tinha chegado.
Embora amor e boas vindas me acolham em casa
os usurpadores gastam o meu copo em cada
banquete como se fosse a última ceia.


(Tradutor não localizado)

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...